Monday, September 04, 2006

Update

Ileigh has been saying much more understandable things and more frequently. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the dr cleaning out her ears or if it's just age. Dh is in the process of replacing all of our doors and windows with dual pane. It will also better keep the scorpions out. We have new french doors sitting outside our patio. When Ileigh woke up this morning, she gasped and said "Wha happen?" Pointing outside. It was cute.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/melindarhanson/Emoticons/Emotions/sm-kissbear.gif

We are still ttc but if not preg this month then we are waiting until Dec or Jan to try again. :( Or maybe not at all. I am not going to get my hopes up. I think.


Scorpions are as bad as can be. We found 3 live ones in the house and 3 dead all in the past 2-3 weeks. We went outside to hunt for them and found 20-30. I have to be super careful when letting Ileigh out to play. I have to inspect everything first and more often then not, it's a good thing I did. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/melindarhanson/Emoticons/Emotions/100.gif


I got the kids' pictures done in August. They came out really cute of Ileigh and so so of Austin. I was really disappointed that I didn't get a cute one of them together. When dh hooks my scanner up I will share.

Ileigh has been very cute but defiant at the same time. She kisses all of our owies. But she is usually the cause of them as well. She has started to climb things and loves to jump off of high objects. She has absolutely no fear of people places and things. I am trying hard to get her scared of scorpions though. She will say owie when she sees one, at least.

I love my new job, so far. I hope it continues to go well. :)
We are thinking of going on a vacation in october. Maybe a road trip or something. We want to go somewhere we have never been. I am open for suggestions!

No comments: