Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Moving SUCKS

Especially while pregnant. I knew I wanted to wait to sell the house! Of course, I have been told to not lift, etc. but that is really impossible. There is SOOO much to do and I am the one home all day to do it. I can't lay around and let it all wait for Andy when he gets home from work. Since the hospital is closing he isn't allowed much time off work. They have people quiting like flies as it is. He took 2 days off for the move and we will be lucky if he gets 2 off when this baby is born. arghhh.
I took pictures off all the chaos and boxes during the move I will share them when we get everything hooked up. Right now we have no phone, no internet and no tv. The cox guy was supposed to come yesterday and didn't show. When I called to reschedule, they told me Saturday was the soonest. WHAT?! Do they know how important all my shows are to me? Do they know my support group is all on my computer? I had to cry just a little bit about it. I have so much to think about already. I just want to relax a little.
Yesterday we had to go buy a shed for (1000) just to keep all of our garage crap in since we don't have a garage at the new house. Stinks but had to be done. And our babie's room? Well, looks like she isn't going to have one. Good thing she won't care for a while. We have so much stuff that what was going to be her room consists of 2 computers, 2 filling cabinets, a rocking chair, a large fish tank with our pet lizard, and our game cabinet. Our new fridge is 1/2 the size of our old one and our second fridge has absolutely no place in this house. Also, we brought our own washer and dryer only to find out the new house takes a gas dryer. now we have to go buy a new one and the laundry is pilling up!
I want the baby out and at the same time I want her to stay in. Maybe I just wish I was due a month later or something. I want to get stuff done but can't do too much right now. I get tired so easily. Sorry if you have made it this far. I know I sound super cranky. I really love the new house. We just need to build a garage and get crap organized. So thats whats up with me.

1 comment:

geo_wally said...

I want to see a picture of the new house!

Moving does sound rough - make sure you do take it easy though, nothing is more important right now than your and the baby's health. Jenny's baby was born on Tuesday ( picture on Kathleen's blog at http://violetthread.blogspot.com/)