Thursday, September 06, 2007

sorry it's been so long

I have been having some health issues
The construction is taking up all my partner in childcares' time
I need to refomat and am avoiding downloading much new stuff on here that isn't saved
I am so tired


a few quick updates

Avery has been much nicer to me lately. She is either a)enjoying my lacto-free breastmilk b)benefiting from a higher dose of reflux medication or c) growing out of some of her colic

Ileigh is liking school better. She is no longer crying when I leave her. She is so cute at home and saying adorable things too. She is really mean to the cat though. Poor lucy.
I asked Ileigh "how did you sleep last night honey?" She replied "in my bed."... "until morning".... "when I got up." LOL

Austin is now getting rides home from school which is easier on me. A girl that has had a crush on him for a year jumped at that chance! hahaha

Construction is now up to my hubby. Drywall, doors, roofing, electric, and flooring. He is doing ALL THE REST HIMSELF.

That's all folks

No comments: