Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good and bad




I fiiiinnaaaallly got my new camera. It is a Nikon d50. It was like $700 and I bought it was a credit card. I know I shouldn't have spent that much since we are probably going to have to get serious services turned off at our house soon. But, I love photography so much. Andy told me to get a good one. Because what's the use in getting some crappy one and having to buy another in a year? It means a lot to me, and since my old one was viciously taken from me... well... okay, I shouldn't have spent that much. I may be returning it anyhow. It doesn't do video clips. I so was looking forward to sharing some video clips on my blog and on my boards. I thought it would take them, but NOPE. I tell you I have had a lot of disappointments lately. =(

Anyways, we went to the zoo yesterday. It was hot as hell out. But, we were bored and thinking about going to the park (no money). I still have 20 days left on my zoo membership which I have only used once. So we went for a little bit. I got to experiment a little with my camera. Let me know if you think the pictures are good enough to keep the camera, or if another would do just as well that takes video.

No comments: