Saturday, July 29, 2006

goin to Chicago!

Next week is exciting. I have orientation for my NEW job at the biggest hospital in Arizona on monday and tuesday. I got a raise to go there, I know the director, AND they are going to cross-train me in breast ultrasound and biopsies which will be both interesting and make me more marketable. Not to mention that they will FLY me out somewhere to train. YipEEEE.


Then on Thursday I am going to Chicago (never been) to meet some girls off my born in July of 2004 internet boards. We have all been computer friends for over 2 years now. It's time we met face to face! We are all staying in a hotel together and are planning dinners and bar and boat trips.



It should be fun. I am a little nervous about the traveling alone part but oh well. Life experiences right?

Andy is taking the last two days off to spend with Austin and he will take the monkey to daycare. She loves it there anyway. It's like, cruel to MAKE her stay home. LOL

No comments: