Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ileigh pretty much missed her whole birthday party!

Poor thing. She woke up from her nap screaming. Dh ran in to get her and she started puking all over. Her (big family) party was at 5 and she awoke at 3. She never throws up and I think takes after Andy and I in that category. It's like maybe once a year for us. Anyways, she was so scared and trembling. I ran her a bath and of course, it came out the other end. We thought about calling off her party but some people would already be on their way! People were also making food so I figured I would just have to sit with her away from everyone for most of her party. She got her lovey out of her crib after her bath. Then she layed down in the doorway for 37 minutes. She was so calm, I knew she must really feel lousy because she has never layed down like that before. Guests came and I just held Ileigh while I made devilled eggs. She acted so lethargic so we quickly opened presents and it was sad because she was so out of it. She didn't crack one smile during present opening and wouldn't particiapate at all. She even collapsed in dh's lap for part of it. (I have a pic). SHe missed her cake and everything! Then I put her to bed! The party started at 5pm and she went to sleep at 6:15. She slept until 7am today. Poor baby. She still has diarrhea but the is gone. No fever either!
I did get some cute pics of Ileigh with the 2 neighbor kids at her morning party. She seemed to feel fine until nap. Go figure. That was my only consolation for putting her to bed so early. =(

1 comment:

christine said...

man, that sucks. Poor baby. I hope she is feeling better. Can't wait to see pics. BTW, your new camera takes amazing pics..WOW!!!