Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My OB update

Well I am 33 weeks. I had an appt yesterday. I have gained 14 pounds so far and I feel happy about that. Baby girl is head down and although moves around constantly, she never does whole flips that my others did.
I am not dialating yet and dr. said we could induce a week early due to the insurance thing. I hope though, that I go into labor on my own before that. Previous pregnancies say I will.
I am feeling really good and that especially is making me feel like I want more babies. I know we are done but jeez its been nice this time. I will be punished with either a difficult labor or a difficult infant, I am sure. Hope not though.
We are getting an offer on our house but it is a lowball one. I am afraid we are going to have a newborn and be moving and possibly have to live in an appt or with my mom while we get our next house ready. Not excited about that! We will just have to get through it though. It kind of stinks that I can't concentrate on the impending excitment of this baby since I have so much else to think about.

No comments: