Friday, September 28, 2007

Been SICK

Happy Birthday to me. I have been sicker than a dog. Fever, chills, aches, stabbing shooting pains, diarrhea, night sweats, sore throat, headache, swollen glands, fever between 99 and 102, and now stuffy nose, sneezing and coughing. What the hell kind of torture sickness is this? The flu? A cold? Malaria?
Just when I think I am getting better, I get sicker. Of course Avery has it and Ileigh... and of course Andy doesn't. I am really happy that he stays well all the time, really I am. I just don't see the fairness! I get sick, and have to take care of the sick kids. He is irritated if I don't want him to work on the house. I KNOW it needs to get done. It just shouldn't have been started right when we had a new baby, that's all. Well, too late for that.

Avery has been a very good baby. She is sick, and I hope she isn't being good just because she feels like crap. She does this little sing song cry now. Pathetically adorable.

For my birthday I got this awesome Apple iMac computer. It is really really cool. I have a lot to learn to do on it but so far the features are really awesome. Austin will get my old computer so he can do private myspace things in his bedroom. Just kidding! It is too far away from the cable to hook up to the internet just yet. He can, however play solataire for days on end.

Write more soon..

No comments: