Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back from Mexico!

Had a great time. Avery was good. Only a few crying spells in the car but pretty much what a "normal" baby would do. hee hee. She was really good while we were there. We brought the air purifier to drowned out the noise (fireworks and such). Ileigh is still terrified of fireworks. But she loved the beach. Any time we walked the other direction towards the shops, she would cry NOOO BEACH! There are tons of tide pools and shells so she had a great time looking through those and so did Austin. Andy has a LOT less fear of mexico now. He would never want to go before. He thought we would be stuck over there or something. Now he can't wait to go back.

We rented a van to go over there and spilled Hi-C without noticing. whoops. hope they don't charge us because it won't come out.
I took lots of pictures but on my new mac I have a hard time with the photo things. They won't load to photobucket without a lot of rearranging and they won't load on my blog at all. I have to work at it and will share them eventually.

sorry guys that it's been so long. I have been busy but will try to get some posts on here. =)

No comments: