Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where or where is Lucy






I am giving up hope. She is very smart and although I hope she is still going to come home, it just seems like she would have by now. I keep picturing her trapped in someone's shed or stuck in a tree or crushed in someones rat trap. I feel like she is somewhere needing me and meowing but I just don't know where. I keep thinking I see her and when I last saw her and how she was sleeping in the corner of the crib just last week and I was so mad as I kicked her out. I miss her so much. I am also afraid some neighbor either stole her or ran over her and just doesn't want to tell me. I would rather know as I am going to be searching for her forever. I still look for my cat Celia without thinking about it and I lost her over 2 yrs ago now. Silly I know. Some people just don't understand how much animals can mean to their owners.





No comments: