Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today started out a little rough. I put Avery in her carseat and (as usual) she protested by banging her head really hard backward. Ileigh got up next to her and yelled "No Abury! No!" To which Avery replied with clawing at Ileigh's eyes and cheeks. (not unusual either). Wouldn't you know today is picture day for Ileigh? So, I went inside to get Ileigh a paper towel for the blood (yes I have a very mean baby) and while I was gone, Ileigh decided to retaliate and sock Avery in the head with her fist. So now I have two screaming children in the back seat and Austin yelling at Ileigh for hitting the baby. Ileigh threw her paper towel at me and I had to politely remind everyone that today is MY birthday.

Isn't motherhood fun? =)

No comments: