Friday, September 26, 2008

A miracle! A miracle!

I was just emailing someone who lost their cat that I had seen one that looked like her at the pound yesterday. She didn't know about the area shelters so I told her hours and locations and the whole process they go through after intake. At the end of my email I told her I hoped she had better luck than me. I have been going every few days to all the shelters and put up posters everywhere and lucy hadn't turned up. I told her I had pretty much given up hope. Then I went to let the dog back in from his morning pee and Lucy RAN IN! I about fell over dead! She has been gone for 18 days! She is super skinny and quite talkative but looks great. I really think she was trapped somewhere. Poor baby! I can't believe my luck today!

imageimageimage

No comments: