Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hi there people who read this!

I thought it may be fun to update by posting some of my old written mail from the past few months. It may seem weird but what the heck!! It will be interesting. I will start from the beginning of November. I will delete names of others, of course!!


November 3rd, 2008

jeez ***. I am sorry your friend got her panties up in a bunch about this. You were clearly just letting her know the facts. You didn't even try to tell her what a dope McCain is and you clearly didn't tell her who she should vote for. My guess is that *** is a little insecure about her voting decision this election. Why else would she lash out? Maybe all her friends have been trying to tell her to change her vote and she is on edge because of it? I supposed I would just leave her alone at least until after the election hype settles. Sorry about that!

On a side note, I get upset when I even see that a friend or neighbor is pro McCain. I really wish some people wouldn't tell me so that I can keep on thinking that they are knowledgeable sensible people that I want to remain in contact with. See, I am worse than you!
Laura

Nov 4th 2008
wow the stupidity!
Can I use hydrocortisone valerate cream 0.2% on avery's feet? They look horrible today and I have some of that cream.

thanks!
laura

Nov 5th, 2008
perfect! Let me know what/if she says anything. I am queen of controversial emails and recently had to write one to the condo owner where we stayed in California for charging us for a dryer knob. She thought we stole it! Anyways, I just heard Obama's g-ma died. How sad she didn't get to see her grandson become president. Let's hope we do!!
Laura

On Nov 12, 2008, at 2:15 PM, ** ****wrote:

Hello,
There has been a Tabby cay that has been hanging around my house for at least 3 weeks. It was pretty skinny when it came, but is in better shape since I have been feeding it. It fits the description you placed in your ad and looks like your photo. I live on the other side of the city at *** Ave. and ** so I don't know if it would travel this far. I am allergic to cats so I have not brought it into the house, but it is very loving and playful. I don't know if it is male or female. I am hoping to find its owner.
**** ****


Nov 13, 2008
Thank you so much for your email. I really appreciate people like you who take the time and effort to do what is right for lost animals!

Ironically, Lucy has come home. I thought I removed all the ads that I put on the internet, I am sorry for that. It really was a miracle. Lucy was gone for nearly a month. I looked everywhere near and far. One morning, I opened the door to let my other cat inside, and Lucy ran in! She was really hungry and really skinny but otherwise unharmed. She hasn't left since.

Thank you for your email! And in case you were thinking about taking the cat to a shelter, the humane society is far more humane than the pound. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Laura

On Nov 13, 2008, at 1:15 PM, *** ** wrote:

Hi Laura. Hope all is well. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind being one of our featured members in the upcoming newsletter. Here are the questions....

1. Where did you hear about MOMS Club and how long have you been a member?

I heard about the moms club online and did a search for clubs in my area. That was about a year ago, I believe.

2. Where are you from and how long have you been in Phoenix?

I was born in Tucson and lived there until I was 12. We moved to Phoenix and I have been here ever since.

3. What was your work in your prior life (before child) and do you work outside the home now?

I finished x-ray school in 1998. In 2000, I got my mammography license and also starting doing dexa bone scans (for Osteoporosis). After Ileigh was born, I worked part time for a while and since Avery I haven't worked. I will be going back to work next year sometime. I might go into MRI next.

4. Tell us about your children - names, ages, what you enjoy doing together?

Austin is 13 and in 8th grade. Ileigh is 4 and is in Pre-K. Avery is 18 months and she stays home with me but would LOVE to be going to school right now with the others. She gets really excited when we pick up the others at school. For fun we go for bike rides, watch movies, or get out of town and go up north. But sometimes it's as simple as going to Peter Piper Pizza or Costco!


5. Tell us about your husband - name, occupation, what you enjoy doing together, how you met?

I met Andy in 2000. I went to high school with his older sister and found her on a reunion website. She invited me to her upcoming wedding and I met Andy briefly, but he was in the Army and lived elsewhere. I remained in contact with Racheal, who had a birthday just 3 days before mine. We would have parties together or at least go out around that time. One birthday, Andy had just got out of the Army and wanted to go out with us. We have been together ever since. We married in Hawaii in 2003. Andy works in a heart Cath lab. He is also an X-ray tech, but it's purely coincidence!


6. What are your interests/hobbies or what do you do in your spare time?

I love photography and take pictures everyday. In spare time, I work on photo projects online, go to the zoo with the kids, but mostly I am picking up after 3 kids!



If you could get me your answers, along with a picture of you and your children, by the end of next week I would really appreciate it. And, if you don't want to do this, let me know as quickly as possible so I can get in touch with someone else. Thanks! ****








No comments: